11.01.2010
Poor Jace
Jace started getting really fussy about two weeks ago right after we got back from our trip to Las Vegas. He threw up and had a low fever and wouldn't stop crying. So Sheldon and I took him to the quick care and they said he had strep throat. So we started him on the antibiotics and after a few days he still wasn't getting better. I decided to take him to our pediatrician and he said Jace had Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. Jace had big blister like sores in the back of his mouth, on his tongue, and on his lips. It was a horrible week because Jace was so upset, couldn't sleep, and refused to eat anything. When he would swallow it sounded like sand paper rubbing in the back of his throat and I felt so bad. He would immediately start crying if he tried to eat anything. It took him about a week to start feeling better after the sores finally went away. It was good to see him laugh and smile again. Luckily none of Heidi's family got it. It was HORRIBLE and I hope he never gets it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how sad for Jace and for you! Glad he's feeling better, that sounds awful!
That sounds miserable. I'm sorry for all of you, and I hope he never gets it again either.
Post a Comment