Thursday, November 18, 2010
This was the start of our second week in Oahu. Our first week went by so fast. Sheldon had to work today but got off early. He has to take another board examination the week after Thanksgiving so he is trying really hard to balance the work, play, study thing and being in Hawaii is probably not helping. So Jace and I left Sheldon behind and because we had the car we went on an adventure together. We went to the Honolulu Zoo and afterwards walked around Waikiki Beach. Jace had fun at the zoo but was so tired when we started exploring Waikiki that we ended that journey early.

Here's Jace in the morning playing. He's having lots of fun playing with all toys in the apartment we're subletting.

Here is Jace striking a pose in front of the elephants. Every time he would notice an animal he would run up to the fence and look and then run away and do the same thing over and over again.

They had a petting zoo and Jace was very wary of the goats. He liked looking at them from afar but when one of them came up to Jace he started crying and ran away.

He loved watching the hippo.

He was very upset about the peacock. I think he just got really scared because it came so close.

When he saw the monkeys he made monkey sounds. It was really cute.

Here we are in Waikiki. Jace wasn't too happy about it so our sightseeing trip was cut short so I could get him home and feed him dinner. :) It was a fun day but we wished Sheldon could have come. I can't wait until his test is over.
1 comment:
Tell Jace I don't like peacocks either. I saw one snatch a hot dog right out of the hand of a little guy in a stroller at Waimea Falls. Definitely not friendly!
Post a Comment