Sunday, November 14, 2010
We went to church in the morning and Sheldon and Jace wore the matching ties I sewed for them. I thought they turned out really cute. It turns out we went to the wrong ward so we'll try again next Sunday.

Jace is wearing his first real tie. His dad had to put it on him since I have no idea how to tie one. I will probably have to learn pretty soon.

The Hawaii Nature Center is very close to our house. It has hiking trails and one of them starts at this field very close to our house. We just went to check out the big tree with all the wild parrots in it. Jace had a blast chasing the birds around. We'll definitely go back and check out the hiking trails on a different day.


Then we decided to go for a nice Sunday drive. We drove up Tantalus Drive and had an amazing view of Diamond Head, Honolulu and Pearl Harbor. We tried to get some good pictures but they don't really do justice for the view we had. Jace fell asleep on the car ride so he didn't get in any pictures. We had a great Sunday in Hawaii!!

1 comment:
I love the matching ties. You did a great job.
Post a Comment