Sheldon only had to work a few hours today since his attending doctor was out of the office. After he got home we headed to the North Shore and went to Shark's Cove. We bought some snorkeling gear and took turns snorkeling and watching Jace. Jace loved the little tide pools and had lots of fun looking at the fish and a duck that was there too. Sheldon and I had a lot of fun snorkeling and saw lots of cool fish!!
Here's Sheldon getting his snorkeling gear on and about to take off.
This was probably Jace's favorite beach so far. He wandered between the sand and the tide pools and didn't stop moving the entire time. He loved the tide pools because he could stand up in them and walk around without me having to hold him. Anytime he gets in the water he gets mad if I hold onto him. He wants to do it all by himself. That's a little scary for the mom of a one year old! I stay very close for those occasional falls. He loves the water and will blow bubbles in the water and will also put his eyes in too! He's very brave.
Cookie time! He stuck the whole thing in his mouth.
We also headed over to Waimea Bay Beach. Sheldon liked that beach a lot because of the big waves and all the opportunities for boogie boarding. We'll be back next time with a boogie board since that is one of our favorite ocean pastimes.


And here's our little Jace all tired out after a long day at the beach. He keeps falling asleep in the car on the way home. I wonder why. :)
1 comment:
Shark's Cove is our favorite place to snorkel on the North Shore. I think Jace made a good pick!
Post a Comment