11.13.2010
17 Months
Jace turned 17 months of the 5th of November, the second to last day we were in Utah. These are the last pictures I took of Jace at Heidi's house before we moved out and headed to my parent's house in Las Vegas. We had a pretty eventful last week so I guess my picture taking was lacking. This month Jace has learned lots of new things. If I tell him to say a word he will copy the word I say. If I say, "Say momma," he will say momma. It's so cute. He can say the words dada, grandpa, dog, poop, uh-oh, hi, and if I say the word chickens he will make the chicken sound. Heidi has a chicken coop in her backyard and Jace loved seeing the chickens. He also loved pushing her lawn mower, baby stroller, and shopping cart all around her house. He stopped taking a pacifier this last month. Ever since he was sick with hand, foot, mouth he wouldn't take one and didn't seem interested in them after he was better so we stopped offering him. It was a pretty easy transition. He still drinks out of a bottle and I am pretty sure he is ready to be weaned. He is not interested in drinking a bottle anymore before bedtime so this next month might be the time to get him drinking milk from sippy cups. We'll see how that goes! Jace loves it when I rub my wet hair on his face. He laughs and laughs. He loves playing games that are predictable over and over again. If I say, "Give me five," he will give me five and then I'll tickle him. He likes to play that game over and over and will sometimes come over and try to give me five so we can play again. He loves looking at books and playing with toys. He is still very attached to his blanket and wants to take it everywhere. We have blanket wars because I don't like him to take it outside so he will throw fits when I take it away. He also loves looking at airplanes and helicopters. He gives the best kisses and hugs and we just love our little Jace so much. Only one more month and he will be playing in nursery at church. The time has gone by too fast.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment