11.17.2010

Day 5

Monday, November 15, 2010
Sheldon started working on Monday so this was the first day Jace and I were on our own without a car. In the morning I went running in the rain with Jace in the jogging stroller and afterwards Jace wanted to play in the rain puddles outside our apartment. It's crazy that even when it rains here it still feels hot. I tried to wear a rain coat and had to take it off about ten minutes into my run. After Jace's afternoon nap we walked down to the beach on Magic Island. That's the closest beach to our house and it took me about an hour to walk there with Jace. We stopped at Walmart on the way and got some treats. We stayed there all afternoon and played in the water and the sand. Sheldon met us there after work and we all hung out at the beach together. Then we went over to the Ala Moana Mall right across the street to check it out. Jace's favorite activity at the mall was to watch the Koi fish in the fountain. Sheldon was our ride home because I was not going to do that walk twice in one day. So we survived our first day without out a car and had fun doing it!




1 comment: