3.28.2012

Thank You

 I am so thankful to family and friends who have helped me and supported me at this time. I miss Sheldon and Jace so much. I love them and it is my greatest privilege to be Jace's mother and Sheldon's wife. I know we can be together again and I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel. I am so thankful for our Savior and his Resurrection. I am so thankful for the donations that helped cover the funeral costs and are helping me get started on this new path my life has taken. I am so thankful for every kind word, note, letter, action, done in my behalf. I am so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and to be part of a ward family, past and present, who love and care for me.  I am especially grateful to the searchers and dive team volunteers who found Jace and Sheldon. You are all my angels carrying me through this tragedy. -Julie

1 comment:

Emily said...

Praying for you. I am so sorry for your loss.