Here's Jace trying on his rain boots I got for him. There are lots of puddles here when it rains so I have a feeling we will be using these often!

Jace and his dad wore some of the matching ties I made to church. I had to take pictures because I think it's so cute! When we got to church we found out it was cancelled and they were re-broadcasting the Laie Temple dedication throughout the day instead. We didn't get the tickets ahead of time so we weren't able to attend. It was another Sunday of getting all ready and not being able to go to our ward. Oh well we will try again next week. Only one more Sunday until Jace starts going to nursery.





1 comment:
I love the matching ties. You and Natalie amazed me as you sat at my dining room table a few weeks ago and sewed away. I guess I didn't teach you that homemaking skill!
Post a Comment