This is the most perfect picture and scripture. It's like they are walking down the lane and you will follow....someday. I know you will see them again Julie and be together for all time and eternity. You are an inspiration to me.
Julie, I LOVE that scripture with that beautiful picture of your boys. I think we will look back when we are in heaven and say it was just a short while we were apart...but for now its oh so long and hard. Im so sorry for your breaking heart. I hope a year later you feel a bit stronger, I am sure you do because you havent died yourself. Most days I have wished I was already in heaven. I love you. You are beautiful and more special than you know. Keep looking forward and up to that glorious reunion. Tiffany Hebb
4 comments:
This is simply beautiful <3
So beautiful and so thankful it's true!
This is the most perfect picture and scripture. It's like they are walking down the lane and you will follow....someday. I know you will see them again Julie and be together for all time and eternity. You are an inspiration to me.
Julie,
I LOVE that scripture with that beautiful picture of your boys. I think we will look back when we are in heaven and say it was just a short while we were apart...but for now its oh so long and hard. Im so sorry for your breaking heart. I hope a year later you feel a bit stronger, I am sure you do because you havent died yourself. Most days I have wished I was already in heaven. I love you. You are beautiful and more special than you know. Keep looking forward and up to that glorious reunion.
Tiffany Hebb
Post a Comment