Sheldon was offered a job in Shelton, Washington!!! We are so excited to move to Washington and for Sheldon's first job as an official doctor of optometry. He will be working in the eye clinic at Wal-mart and eventually hopes to open his own practice in a few years. We're headed up there the first week in July!! Washington here we come!
Sheldon's working in Shelton!!
Here's a picture of the house we're renting. We're excited because it's right on the lake.
We're happy to be moving back to the northwest. We really love it there!!!!!



4 comments:
Congrats! I know that is what you were hoping for! We should get together one more time before you leave.
I am so happy for you and me too because I love the Northwest as well. We definitely will be visiting!
Oh my goodness! You guys will be a little over an hour away from us. When we first met you guys and I learned what Sheldon's name was, I thought of the town Shelton and now you guys are going to be living there...what a funny coincidence.
Congratulations on the new job!!! How exciting:)! Yay...you are onto the next era of your life...that has got to feel great!
We have been back in WA for about a month. We'll be leaving for upstate NY soon and be there for 3 months. We are excited for this next lil' adventure as well.
We haven't heard anything on the adoption front. Our caseworker suggested that I do up an adoption blog, so I need to get going with that. It looks like you will be using the same agency as us when you decide to put your papers in again:).
Congrats again. We are so happy for you guys!
That's awesome! Congrats! :) That house you are going to rent is so dreamy! :)
Post a Comment