I was just reading adoption stories online at https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/ial/ct/eng/site/pregnant and I couldn't help but wonder what will our adoption story be like? I am so excited and almost can't wait for our adoption profile to be posted. We got the call from our caseworker that we are approved as soon as Sheldon and I do six hours of adoption education!!! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. When is it going to happen????
If any of you reading this post ever happen to come acrosss a potential birth mother would you please let her know about us.
Everytime I think about adopting I feel the spirit so strong confirming that this is what is right for our family!!!
5 comments:
Jules I miss you so much and share in your excitement for that final day when you are able to have a sweet little one of your own. I will keep my ears open and the prayers going in your behalf. Love you guys lots and we need to catch up so give me a call when you have some free seconds :)
Congratuations! We are praying for you guys in Vegas! You will be great parents.
It will be fun to see how it happens for your family! We have friends that adopted and they said the whole experience was completely surreal. They got a phone call and had the baby the next day!
We are happy for you, and hope that we can help in any way we can. I know our ward will be so good at welcoming any new little Olsen happily. Any baby will be so blessed to have you as their mommie.
oh my goodness!!! Jason and I are so excited for you guys too. that whole waiting thing sucks.
Post a Comment