I just took a Twilight quiz and I am most like Esme. I can't wait for the movie!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

4 comments:
I was an Esme too!
I tag you find the 4 folder on your computer and the 4 picture post it on your blog and tag 4 people. I love you. Holly
Hi Julie and Sheldon, This is the Payne's. I found your blog on Kim and Linda's. it good to see you and follow whats going on in your life. do you mind if we put your blog on our list so we can keep up to date on whats going on? thanks so much
Darren & Laura
I'm an Esme too!
Post a Comment