
Sheldon and I just found out last night that his dad, Steen, passed away. He was a great man and father. We both are so sad and miss him. I am sad he will never know our future children. Our nieces and nephew are lucky to have known him even for just a little bit.
http://www.steenthecandyman.blogspot.com/
http://www.larkinmortuary.com/opc_sop_o.php?obituary_idx=2716&search=&sort=death_date%20DESC
http://www.steenthecandyman.blogspot.com/
http://www.larkinmortuary.com/opc_sop_o.php?obituary_idx=2716&search=&sort=death_date%20DESC

4 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know that when you lived in Utah you were close to his dad and I am sure that you will both miss him. Our prayers are with you!
oh Julie! I'm so sorry for you and Sheldon. It's such a difficult time, but with the gospel makes it so much easier! Mark's mom passed away 2 1/2 yrs ago, and it was very difficult. I hope you feel much peace through it all.
Jules! I love you guys!!! Call me if you need anything or just wanna talk.....and give Sheldon a big for me.
Hey Julie and Sheldon. I am so sorry for your loss. Steen was a kind and gentle man and I know he will be deeply missed. My condolences.
Melanie
Post a Comment