5.02.2011

Easter Party

The weekend before Easter Jace and I were in Las Vegas while Sheldon flew to Portland to take his last board examination before he graduates. Sheldon got home on Saturday night so my mom decided to celebrate Easter on Sunday, a week before the real Easter so our family could celebrate too. She had a yummy dinner for us, a fun Easter egg hunt, and presents. Jace loved it all and even figured out he needed to pick up the eggs and put them in his basket. Thanks mom and dad for including us in a fun Easter celebration!!



The Easter grass was a big hit. The kids had fun throwing it around the house. Sorry mom and dad. :)


Here's Jace reaching for an egg and below he is enjoying the train set his grandparents gave him.

He figured out he can open the eggs if he puts them in his mouth and bites down. He's a smart little boy to figure out the fastest way to the candy!! He likes to put the whole candy in his mouth, wrapper and all!! I had to watch him close so I could unwrap the candy for him.

1 comment:

Steve and Gayle said...

We had a great Easter celebration even if it was a week early. I don't think the kids ever knew the difference. I'm so glad you and Jace could spend the week with us while Sheldon was in Oregon.