4.08.2011

Visit to Vegas

Sheldon was busy studying for his board exams so I decided to take a little trip to Las Vegas to hang out with my parents and sister. I left on a Monday afternoon and came back to Havasu on Thursday evening. We went to Bonnie Springs petting zoo and then went to the park for a KFC picnic. One day my dad took Jace ALL day and I sewed my very first pillow case, got my hair done, got a pedicure, and went shopping and out to eat with my mom. I have never done that before and it was very nice to take a break. I was anxious to see Jace at the end of the day though. Jace and grandpa had a great day together and Jace hardly seemed like he missed me at all. :) Then on Thursday I went over to Natalie's and went to Zumba with here while Thomas watched Jace. It was nice to go to Vegas because if I stayed in Havasu Jace and I would be all by ourselves for the week since Sheldon was M.I.A. while he studied for his exam.




Jace was excited about the cho cho train even though it wasn't running.

Cali went on her first pony ride while the two little boys watched anxiously hoping to get a turn. They were too small though.


Jace's favorite part of the zoo was chasing the chickens around and laughing when they would run away.


Thanks mom and dad for such a fun trip!!!

No comments: