4.08.2011
30!!!
I am officially in my 30's now. It feels weird to be 30 since being in my 20's still felt like I wasn't that far away from my teenage years. I had such a fun birthday weekend. My birthday was on a Thursday and Sheldon took me out to eat at Red Robin and then we went to the movies as a family. He also bought me a Garmin running watch and some beautiful flowers. Then on Friday my parents came to Lake Havasu for the weekend. We celebrated with a yummy steak dinner prepared by Sheldon and had b-day cake. My parents bought me a sewing machine!! Usually for birthdays there is just one big present and it's split between us and my parents but this year I guess it pays not to coordinate gifts because I really scored!! I think it's a great way to start my 30's!! We also went to see the London Bridge, went on a hike to Lake Havasu, spent time in the hot tub, and went out for another birthday dinner at Chile's.



Jace really enjoyed the cake!!



We went on a hike called S.A.R.A.'s crack that went through a wash and ended up at Lake Havasu. The view was amazing. Sheldon carried Jace most of the way.






Jace loved trying on Grandpa's hat...
and playing with Grandma's hair brushes.
My parent's let Jace play in their car and he was in heaven.
Here's our rental house we stayed in for half of our time in Havasu.
Here's were Sheldon goes everyday. He's almost done being a student.



Happy Birthday to me!!! 30 feels great!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It does feel weird that we are 30 now! I am LOVING that you got a sewing machine. Remember when we did that YW sewing project (it was a little quilt with value color hearts) and you made me sew yours because you hated sewing! Guess we are getting big? Lol :)
Happy belated 30th birthday! I was thinking about how you turned 30 last month. I'm glad that it was a fun day for you. A sewing machine sounds perfect for this stage of life. When we get back to WA, I'm going to try to learn how to sew on my machine that Eric got me a few years ago;).
Post a Comment