I had these pictures taken of Jace exactly on the day he turned 14 months. My friend had a good coupon deal so we took both our kids for pictures. Jace has changed so much the last month. He is a full fledged walker now!! He walks everywhere and hardly crawls at all. He's getting very good at it. He still falls down if something is below his feet and he also loses his balance pretty easily still. It's sooooo cute to watch him walk. He takes off anywhere he thinks is interesting so I have spent the last month chasing him around. When I took him outside of our house he took off so fast down the driveway and really wanted to play in the street. I guess after looking at something for so long when you can finally get there on your own it's very exciting. One of his back molar teeth came in and his incisors are also coming through. He is a very picky eater and if he doesn't like his food he throws it to the dog. I'm getting a little tired of that game!! If I put Lucky outside Jace still throws his food and his cup. We tried to switch to sippy cups instead of bottles but he flipped out. I figured with all of our moving I would wait a little bit so it didn't seem like everything all at once was different for him. So he is back to drinking from a bottle. He says dog and dad all the time. He loves pointing out airplanes and helicopters. He gets really excited when he sees them. He loves looking at ants on the ground and tries to smash them with his fingers. He enjoys taking things out of containers and putting stuff back inside them. He loves it when we tickle him and he laughs and laughs. I love his little laugh and I am constantly trying to think of little games that get him giggling. It really brings me so much happiness. Sheldon and Jace love hanging out and he LOVES when his dad comes home from work. It's a very exciting time in the day for us. We love this little boy!!!!
JULIE, those pictures are amazing. Jace looks sooo cute. The photographer did a great job; it looks like Jace was just posing for her and happy doing so.
3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures--I LOVE his shirt!
JULIE, those pictures are amazing. Jace looks sooo cute. The photographer did a great job; it looks like Jace was just posing for her and happy doing so.
He is adorable and so grown up in that little outfit.
Post a Comment