9.29.2009

Utah Football

On September 19 we drove down to Eugene to see the Utah Utes play the Oregon Ducks. Sheldon is a huge Utah fan and was excited to get to see them play this season. I was worried about taking Jace to the game because of the noise and it was raining off and on. We got Jace all bundled up in the Baby Bjorn and covered with a blanket, his rain coat, and my rain coat too. I also put a blanket around his ears and covered his ears with the blanket and my hands the whole game. He loved it and never cried once. He was dry, warm, and happy!


Utah lost. 31-24 was to the final score. I wasn't too sad about Utah loosing because I am forever a BYU fan. :) Sheldon was bummed though. Overall we had a great time and we were excited to take Jace to his first football game. Later my friend called me and told me she saw us on ESPN. I told my parents and they recorded the game and they were able to find the shot of us. They took a picture on their camera of the TV screen. We're on the very bottom of the screen.








4 comments:

Amy said...

You are famous! How fun :)

Anonymous said...

how cool is that! Awesome!

Beth said...

That is so cool! Randy was down there at the game too. Thanks so much for coming tonight, it was WONDERFUL!

kate n. said...

How cool to be on ESPN!
Mike went with Randy to the game too. Yet he came home very happy about the Oregon win! That's funny!