9.09.2009

Jace and More Jace











Jace is three months old now and is growing up so fast. He loves to sleep with a blanket against his cheek and cuddle it. It scares me that he likes to sleep like that so after he falls asleep I take the blanket away from him. He also has been pretty sick this last week and was throwing up and had diarrhea for a few days. We took him into the doctor and finally today he seems all better. I took his 3 month picture of him in his car seat and I think he does look kind of sick in the picture. I felt really bad for him especially because we both had to change our clothes a million times because of stuff coming out both ends. It also startled him when he threw up and wasn't a pleasant experience for either of us. The first pictures in the post are from today and he is definitely looking more happy. He loves to lay on his side and I think soon he will be rolling over. He also loves to sit in his high chair and watch me when I'm in the kitchen. He is so much fun and I am loving everyday with him. Yesterday everyone started school and it was a good feeling to be home with Jace and not worry about going back to work. I really am blessed that I get to be his mom!



Sheldon loves to play with Jace and have him wrestle with Lucky. Here's a video of Jace taking his first steps (well not really-just watch and you'll see what I mean).

3 comments:

Josh and Cori said...

how fun-what a cute kid-no fun that he had to be sick-sometimes I think it's harder on the mom. You sound and look like you are having so much fun with Jace. Kids are lots of work but so much fun!!!

Kim and Linda said...

I love the photo of Jace smiling. What a sweet little boy. I forgot you guys had a dog. Jace will love having a pet to grow up with.

Anonymous said...

that IS fun when he lifts his leg like all the way to his chin. He's growing up so fast. and getting cuter and cuter