I have commented before, and usually dont to blogs that I dont know, but your story is so touching, I sure have been thinking and praying for you! Happy Birthday to your perfect little boy!!! I will continue to pray for you always!!!
Julie~ I hope that your day is filled with love and peace as you celebrate your angels birthday! I know Jace's birthday wishes will be that you can feel him near you today. Know he loves you, and misses you as much as you miss him. My thoughts and prayers have been with you all week! I hope you find peace as you visit them today! Loves and hugs
My prayers are with you this day Julie, my you be comforted by the spirit. Jace is forever yours and that is something to smile about. May you feel the love of both Sheldon and Jace today on this wonderful day that you became a mom. Happy Birthday Jace.
Even though we have never met, your story touches me to the core. I have been praying for you, and today I haven't been able to get you off my mind. I have the honor of sharing Jaces' Birthday. I hope that you are lifted up this day and able to celebrate his life in the way you were wanting. May your hear feel peace today.
I stumbled across your blog shortly after the tragic passing of your precious family, I check daily for updates, I have she'd many tears for you and prayed many prayers, I know only our heavenly father can give you peace and comfort and I trust he will. I know first hand the amazing love you have for your son because I have four precious children whom came to me through the miracle of adoption, i thank God you are blessed to be Jace's mom.. Much love and prayers
I stumbled across your blog shortly after the tragic passing of your precious family, I check daily for updates, I have she'd many tears for you and prayed many prayers, I know only our heavenly father can give you peace and comfort and I trust he will. I know first hand the amazing love you have for your son because I have four precious children whom came to me through the miracle of adoption, i thank God you are blessed to be Jace's mom.. Much love and prayers
15 comments:
Happy Birthday Jace!
I have commented before, and usually dont to blogs that I dont know, but your story is so touching, I sure have been thinking and praying for you! Happy Birthday to your perfect little boy!!! I will continue to pray for you always!!!
I'm so sorry. I remember how hard Preslee's first Birthday was without her. Thinking of you today!
Happy Birthday Jace! Praying you will feel extra love around you today!
Julie~ I hope that your day is filled with love and peace as you celebrate your angels birthday! I know Jace's birthday wishes will be that you can feel him near you today. Know he loves you, and misses you as much as you miss him. My thoughts and prayers have been with you all week! I hope you find peace as you visit them today! Loves and hugs
Praying for you today. May you be surrounded by those who love you and will lift you up.
Today is one day closer...
Thinking of you, your family, and Jace's birthmom today. I'll keep the prayers up. Happy birthday Jace!
God bless you for being so strong. There will be a reward someday.
My prayers are with you this day Julie, my you be comforted by the spirit. Jace is forever yours and that is something to smile about. May you feel the love of both Sheldon and Jace today on this wonderful day that you became a mom.
Happy Birthday Jace.
Even though we have never met, your story touches me to the core. I have been praying for you, and today I haven't been able to get you off my mind. I have the honor of sharing Jaces' Birthday. I hope that you are lifted up this day and able to celebrate his life in the way you were wanting. May your hear feel peace today.
*heart *
I am praying for you today and hope you can feel our Saviors love around you as remember the day your angel was born.
Found your blog through Ashley...my heart aches for your loss. Thank you for sharing your testimony...you are an inspiration.
I stumbled across your blog shortly after the tragic passing of your precious family, I check daily for updates, I have she'd many tears for you and prayed many prayers, I know only our heavenly father can give you peace and comfort and I trust he will. I know first hand the amazing love you have for your son because I have four precious children whom came to me through the miracle of adoption, i thank God you are blessed to be Jace's mom.. Much love and prayers
I stumbled across your blog shortly after the tragic passing of your precious family, I check daily for updates, I have she'd many tears for you and prayed many prayers, I know only our heavenly father can give you peace and comfort and I trust he will. I know first hand the amazing love you have for your son because I have four precious children whom came to me through the miracle of adoption, i thank God you are blessed to be Jace's mom.. Much love and prayers
Post a Comment