We had a couple Halloween celebrations this year. The first was our Ward Trunk or Treat (pics at the bottom of this post) and the second was the actual Halloween trick or treating! We had so much fun on Halloween. Sheldon bought some dry ice and we had spooky root beer. Jace loved it. For dinner we had chili and corn bread. Then we went to the clubhouse at the golf course for a Halloween Party. They had games for the kids and took a family picture for us. Then we headed out into the neighborhood (including Walmart) for some trick or treating. We had Jace practice trick or treating a few weeks before so he could get excited about it. I read him some books about Halloween and he put his costume on and would trick or treat to either me or Sheldon. It was really cute. He scored some candy ahead of time too. He loves candy so he was in heaven come Halloween night.
Jace kept squinting when I was taking pictures of him! He was a monster this year!
We walked over to the clubhouse for the party.
Jace loved the little games they had for him to play.
Walmart had trick or treating at all their different departments so we had to stop by and trick or treat at the eye center.
Jace loves coloring in daddy's waiting room, so why not on Halloween night?
This was Jace's favorite house and he stood in front of it for a long time.
I think he liked the train the most.
Candy time!
After trick or treating we came home and had apple cider and doughnuts! We had so much fun!
At the trunk or treat I forgot my camera so one of my friends in our ward took some pictures for us. She is a professional photographer so I was happy to get some good pictures of Jace in his costume.
Happy Halloween!!
3 comments:
Way cute looks fun!
I'm glad to see that your sweet family is doing well. Jace is getting so big.
I'm glad to see that your sweet family is doing well. Jace is getting so big.
Post a Comment