10.23.2011

Sheldon is 31

Sheldon turned 31 on October 3rd and I decided it would be fun to plan an overnight trip to the coast.  We stayed in Ocean Shores and had fun swimming in the pool in the hotel, playing on the beach, and exploring the beach town.  I baked a cake for Sheldon and we sang to him and had cake and ice cream.  It was fun to celebrate and to get away for the weekend.  Happy Birthday Sheldon!!  We love you!!!!!!!!!!!
Before we left for our trip Sheldon and Jace took advantage of the nice weather and went out onto the lake for a canoe ride.

We drove by this souvenir shop in Ocean Shores and Jace really wanted to see the shark up close so we had to stop.
We had fun playing in the sand even though it was a little windy and pretty cold.
Of course, Jace had to jump on the bed!
Birthday cake time with a little candle blowing help from Jace.



I bought Sheldon a Roku so we can stream Netflix now.
Birthday breakfast!!

Our hotel had a lighthouse tower with an observation deck.  We climbed to the top and had fun looking out at the scenery.



Sheldon braved the water and went boogie boarding.  Jace and I walked out to watch him and while trying to grab Jace from a wave coming in very fast, I dropped my camera in the water.  It stopped working immediately so these are the last pictures before it broke.  It was still a fun weekend though.



Happy 31st Sheldon!!

No comments: