4.19.2010

10 Months!!

Jace turned 10 months a few weeks ago. It's been fun to watch Jace learn new things. He just figured out how to stand up with the help of furniture and has started cruising around the furniture taking little tiny steps. He says momma and dadda a lot and I think he knows those two words because he looks right at me and says momma and the same when Sheldon comes in the room he says dadda. I also think he knows what the word Lucky means because when I say it he looks at the floor to try to see his dog. His nap and bedtime schedule is very consistent and regular now and he is a very happy little baby. He loves laughing and playing. He also only has three bottles everyday and eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner in his high chair. We go outside a lot and Jace really loves crawling around the backyard looking at new things. I always have to put the pacifier in his mouth when we go outside otherwise he will eat grass, sticks, rocks, etc. Here he is in his infant car seat which we don't use anymore. We are going to keep taking pictures of him in it until he turns 1 year just to see the changes from newborn to 1 year. Only two more months until he's 1!!A lot of people always comment on Jace's eyes and I agree that they are really handsome!
I bought Jace a little tiny pool and he really likes sitting in it and also crawling out of it.

Here's Jace in front of our tulip plant. It's really beautiful and we had to get a picture of him in front of it.
I think Jace was really happy to finally be able to stand up and get into the places he has only been able to look at before. He loves to pull the diapers out and play with them.
Here's our little cutie that we love so much! We are so blessed to be Jace's parents.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

He looks like such a happy little guy! He is also super handsome!