My Parents Came to Visit
My parents came to visit for their spring break. We had such a great time together. I didn't want them to leave. We saw Wicked, went on the Portland Spirit on a cruise down the Willamette River, went on lots of fun hikes,went shopping, and enjoyed touring the coast. We rented a beach condo in Newport. We were able to celebrate Easter together. I was so glad to have them come and I loved being in vacation mode. Spring has started here in Oregon and everything is so beautiful. We really enjoyed sightseeing. Thanks mom and dad for such a fun time!
2 comments:
Wow, what a great vacation here at home! What did you do in Newport? The aquarium, Ripley's? We are thinking of doing that this summer. Ashton looks so cute.
Spending my spring break in Oregon with you and Sheldon was wonderful. It was so much fun. Love those pics!
Post a Comment