1.25.2009

Our Life

So life around our house has been a little crazy lately. We are suddenly very busy with new church callings. We are also busy with our school schedules. I haven't posted hardly anything since after the winter break because I haven't really had time.

On another note, I am really excited about our adoption profile being online. I can't wait to get our phone call saying that we have been chosen to adopt a baby. I was thinking that I really like the name Faith if we end up adopting a girl. I have a sign on my dresser that says "Faith" and everyday I look at it and remind myself to have faith in Heavenly Father's plan for our family, that I can get through another day, and eventually I will have the opportunity to be a mother.

Sheldon and I have also committed ourselves to working out three days a week so between school, church, and exercising I am pretty busy all the time. Sheldon has been so sweet and made dinners for us and has helped me around the house. I love him so much and am so glad he is my husband.

So our life is busy, but our life is good...very good...and I am grateful for it!

6 comments:

Amy said...

It was nice to hear from you! I feel like I haven't got an update on your life in a while because you haven't posted. I think that Faith would be a perfect fit for a girls name in your situation! I am sure that it has been a hard road getting to where you are. We have some friends that adopted and they didn't seem as at peace with the decision as you appear to be :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your calling!
You will be AWESOME!
I am excited for you!
Where are you working out?

Alli Waldron said...

I love your blogs new look! I have been trying to work out regularly but it is SO hard with work and school!

Anonymous said...

Julie, your faith and patients with this huge trial is so inspiring to others.

Nissinen's said...

You are so sweet and I know that you will be such a loving, sweet,and tender mother. I can't wait to see your sweet little miracle arrive. You are such a great example to me and make me want to be a better mother. I am also glad to be serving with you.
Terri

Natalie said...

Hey Julie! Faith would be so cute!! I love it.