Our caseworker just told us our adoption profile is finally online!!!! I am so excited. I went to look at it and the picture quality is not that good and we have 24 pictures that were supposed to show up but only 6 are actually there. There are also some spelling mistakes I am trying to fix but I haven't figured out how to change what is already posted. But at least it is a start and hopefully we can get our pictures uploaded to our profile soon.
Click here to view our profile at It's About Love
3 comments:
Some lucky unborn child out there is going to get some of the best parents anyone could ask for!
Wishing you the best of luck. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
I'm with Alli - there is some unborn child that can't wait to get to you! The snow looks MISERABLE!!! Do you miss Vegas yet!
I feel so lucky to be in the same ward with you. I can't wait to see your sweet miracle. You both will be AWESOME parents. I am sooooo excited for you both!!!
Post a Comment