For Sheldon's birthday he got a new snowboard and a bunch of candy. I also made him a cake and his favorite meal-enchiladas. I always look forward to conference weekend because it is also usually the same weekend we celebrate Sheldon's b-day. Happy birthday Sheldon. I love you-even though you are getting closer and closer to 30! J/K
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Isn't it nice that no matter how old we get our husbands will always be older :) Good luck with the knee surgery - I had two last year and they are no fun!!!
Julie!! Hey...its been so long! Saw your blog off of Amy's...hope you don't mind! So glad you are in the blogging world...it seems to get smaller and smaller! How are you...where are you living now? We are in Vegas still...and its good! Guess I'll be keeping tabs on you now! :) Love~
Stacy (andersen) Perry
ps...my little sister is playing on varsity volley ball at Sierra Vista H.S., anyway they are playing against Durango tonight and it reminded me of you...it was fun playing in H.S. Coach Kelly still coaches over there...good times, right!!
Camille is doing great. She's finishing up her nursing program this coming summer. She bought her first house last summer and is renting it out til she is done with school! She's dating lots and hasn't found Mr. Right yet!
Post a Comment