8.11.2008

Air Show

Sheldon and I went to the Air Show in Hillsboro last Saturday. We saw lots of planes/jets/helicopters in the air and some on land that we could look at more closely. The jets were so loud and one even broke the sound barrier and made a huge boom that shook the buildings we were next to and made car alarms go off. It was awesome!

Sheldon getting ready to sky dive-well not really-but you get the picture!
There were army dudes jumping out of the airplanes and doing all sorts of cool tricks on their way down.

I even wore my pretned army hat in honor of our trip to the air show. We had a blast!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey guys! Looks like a fun air show! I especially like your hat Julie!

Anonymous said...

I love your sunglasses!! You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys look like you had a blast. I love the preparation of Sheldon getting ready to sky dive and the hat of course. Anyways, I just got done reading Breaking Dawn and Des said she hasn't starting reading it, so I thought I would leave you a comment on what I thought instead of posting it on the family blog. I didn't like this book that must I think she stretched it out instead of having a ton of things happen like her other books. I like the end and what happened in it, I just didn't like how she wrote it. I was a little bored with it. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one in the family who likes twilight. There is a few websites that I have been looking at about the movie and it looks like it will be pretty good so I'm excited about it. Keep in touch. We miss you guys! love you
Holly

Josh and Cori said...

We wanted to go so bad-I am so jealous! It looks like you had tons of fun!! You guys are always out doing lots of fun things!