4.20.2008

Happy Birthday Steen & Hagen!

Happy Birthday Sheldon's Dad (aka to me Steen)! I know this is way late and your birthday was last month. Before we moved we were next door neighbors and we do miss you. You are a great grandpa and we know how much you love your kids and grandkids. Thanks for always being there for us and helping us. We love you!


So I know I am a little late in posting this but Happy Birthday to our adorable nephew Hagen. Sheldon and I are bummed we couldn't be in Utah for the celebrations but love looking at Heidi's blog that fills us in on the happenings in Salt Lake. These pictures came from Heidi's blog and I think they are so adorable. Hagen is messy like his Uncle Sheldon who also has a hard time keeping his clothes clean. We love and miss you Hagen!

No comments: